The whole crew is back to follow up on the previous discussion on side-hustle. You still need it, but it's not all on you. We talk about problems in the industry and how to fix them.
We've got a really interesting episode for you today. Sonia Hutmacher of Desert West Environmental in Utah will talk about the parallels between strength training and the tasks we do in archaeology.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!