On this episode Bill and Ashley talk about what the saw and learned at the 2016 Society for Historical Archaeology Annual Meeting held in January in Washington D.C. The second segment is an interview segment that Bill recorded at the meetings.
For this episode we feature recordings made by Ashley Morton and Bill White from the 2014 Society of Historical Archaeology meetings in Quebec last week. They have some great interviews and discussions that I'm sure you'll get something out of.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!