On today's episode, we have guest Ryan Howell, an archaeologist that lives and works in the upper midwest. He's concerned with the situation regarding the move of the Minnesota SHPO from the Historical Society to the State Admin offices. We talk about that, and, unionizing in CRM. What would it do for us and is it possible?
The State Historic Preservation Officer for each state and territory of the United States is a key part of the regulatory and preservation process. But, what would a state do without a SHPO? We discuss that hypothesis on today's show. We also talk about identifying CRM Archaeology as, well, CRM Archaeology. Why not just CRM? Why not something else?
- ACHP: http://www.achp.gov
- NHPA: http://www.achp.gov/nhpa.pdf
- ACHP on SHPO: http://www.achp.gov/shpo.html
- NCSHPO: http://ncshpo.org
- What is SHPO: http://ncshpo.org/about-us/what-is-shpo/
- Facebook Groups: