Today Bill, Sonia, and Doug tell us how they've managed tech in the field without power. It can be tricky, but, you can do it. In the end, whatever you have to do is better than wasting time on paper.
Welcome to another episode of the CRM Archaeology Podcast. Today I'm joined by Sara Head, Russell Alleen-Willems, Bill White, Doug Rocks-MacQueen, and special guest, Eric Kansa.
- Do Developers Hate Historic Preservation? - By Bill White
- Rio Tinto Cultural Heritage Management Guidance (PDF)
- New Mexico’s Cultural Heritage Plan (PDF)
- Internet Archaeology Journal
- Open Context
- White House Memo on Increasing Access to Results of Federally Funded Research (PDF)
- Open Access Archaeology Blog
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!