Using criteria from the National Park Service and other sources archaeologists are tasked to determine an archaeological resource's eligibility for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. This isn't so easy sometimes and we have criteria and integrity considerations to look at. This episode is a discussion of that process and the issues that come up when trying to do it.
On today's episode we bring on Tom King, Colorado SHPO Holly Norton, and guest host Michael Ashley of Codifi to talk about the likely changes to environmental policy in the Trump Administration. It's an interesting and terrifying conversation and we welcome comment.
- Tom King's Blog
- Donald Trump's Pick for Interior Secretary Could Do A Lot Of Damage
- How Trump's Wall Would Trample Hundreds of Archaeological Sites
- Are Trump Supporters Seriously Citing the Internment of Japanese Americans as a Model?
- Historic Preservation Fund
- PCS Videos
- Heritage Business International
- CoDA Training