Welcome to special edition of the CRM Archaeology podcast! Regular panelist Russell Alleen-Willems and I attended the conference in hot and humid Honolulu, Hawaii from April 3rd to April 7th. We managed to do a little recording but not as much as we’d liked. This is new to us so we’re just trying to figure it all out. Austin should be a game changer, however. Really looking forward to that.
- Alice Gorman Interview: http://www.flinders.edu.au/people/alice.gorman
- Fugawiland: Link to Amazon
- John Wall Interview: http://twitter.com/johnwallx
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!